The course is situated in the heart of Hillingdon Village and was once part of the old Hillingdon Manor Estate. Set in 36 acres of mature parkland and featuring many ancient oak trees it is bounded on the west by the River Pinn. The Club was founded in 1892, the oldest 9 hole golf club in Middlesex and at 5490 yards, with a par of 68 the course takes approximately 3 hours for a two ball to complete 18 holes from 18 separate tees.

Calendar
Loading the Calendar...
Course Status
Currently closed
24.03.2020 07:48
View Status
Ride on buggies now banned until further notice Maintenance week, temporary greens to be expected (kept to a minimum). Course closed due to the latest government information. All golf courses are now closed to the public and their members alike.